The Benchmark Collection is expanding! Because of your continued support we are going to be hiring for a few different positions over the next few months. In the meantime, I am looking for a social media intern for 10-15 hours per week. Are you interested? Do you know anyone?
See the job description below and send an email to sarah@thebenchmarkcollection.
The Social Media / Digital Internship provides a hands-on experience in the following areas: social media management, strategic targeting, securing partnerships, and branding. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, and be responsible for contributing to the overall message and growth of Benchmark Collection. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience in marketing and branding are encouraged to apply.
Internship is for college credit, with the possibility of part-time employment after the fall season. A special piece of jewelry may also be awarded at the end of your internship.
Preference for NYC resident, but open to remote work for the right candidate.
· Develop content calendars
· Report Instagram, Facebook weekly, monthly analysis
· Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
· Monitor and post on array of social networks
· Create engaging blog and social media content
· Building and maintaining a presence on social media to attract customers. Grow our following and spread the word of our company
· Website and social media optimization
Qualities / Skills:
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Interest in branding and marketing
· In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
· Experience with social media analytics
· Basic knowledge of Photoshop preferred
· Performs well in an environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
· Prefers challenges, fast pace, and a positive female working environment
To apply: please email sarah@thebenchmarkcollection.